31 July 2009

Oh, To Start Anew…

SO. Apparently I have issues with this whole blogging business. I mean, what’s the point of keeping this blog if I don’t ever write on it?

It’s not like I don’t have anything to say. Quite the opposite; I have too much to say. The words are there, choking me, and I get overwhelmed and quit before I start. There is a backlog of words, waiting to get written, and yet… write them I do not.

What’s that about?

What to write about? I’ve gotten so good at keeping secrets that  even I believe there are no secrets to keep anymore.

I wish that I could just… speak.

 

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

Maybe you could start back one step at a time. Set aside 10 minutes a day to write. Then if you are not done pick it up the next day.
I love to read your posts.